Pre-Cleaner for Basic Cleaning of Corn, Soybeans, Wheat, Rice, Sunflower...
|1 2 3+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,500 US $2,300 US $2,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: DZL-10
- Mobile: Yes
- Screen Layer: 2
- Trademark: Dayu
- Origin: Xinxiang
- Dust Catcher: Optional
- Main Function: Grain/Seed Pre-Cleaning
- Screen Cloth: Changeable
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84371000
Pre-cleaning is the rapid removal of excessive, extraneous materials by pre-cleaner, which is used to remove large trash, stems, leaves, and associated chaff prior to basic cleaning.
Working Principle of Pre-Cleaner
1. Grain flows into dedusting bin from silo by a bucket elevator;
2. A fan sucks out the relatively light sundries like dust, stive, rice chaff and bran;
3. Then grain flows onto a flat screen that is set at a slight incline and vibrated mechanically;
4. Large trash is removed as the seed fall through the holes in the first screen and onto a second screen;
5. The second screen traps the seeds and moves them to a hopper as smaller trash falls through the holes and discharged from another hopper.
DZL-15 Pre-Cleaner Parameters:
|Model||Dimension||Fan power and rotate speed||Motor Power||Capacity|
Structure of Pre-Cleaner:
Pre-cleaner consists of frame, hopper, bucket elevator, vibrating screen, dust catcher and centrifugal fan.