SZF linear vibrating screen
It can equip with single-layer or multi-layer screen to achieve the target of rating, impurity, removing powder, testing, washing, dehydration etc.
Materials are put into the inlet of the screen machine by the feeder evenly and is divided into several products, unqualified sieve materials, qualified sieve materials through the multi-layer screen and all of them discharge from their own outlet. It can be used in automatic work of assembly line.
How does the linear vibrating screen work
The motor through vee belt makes the eccentric of the activator start high speed rotation. Operation of eccentric block generates a lot of centrifugal force, stimulate screen forming certain amplitude circle movement. Materials on the tilted screen surface do continuous throwing movement after receiving the impulse given by sieving box. During the process of collision of materials and sifter, the grain which is less than the screen hole will be chosen so as to realize the grading.
Rapid to replace the mesh, rapid tension.
High efficiency, low noise.
The way that materials are on the screen surface is long, high screen fineness, large handing capacity.
Screen and classify materials, at the same time, transport materials in a long distance.
According to the particle size, probability through the sieve, productivity, we can change the screen spacing and dip angle.
We can design different sizes and structures according to the production site.
It is suitable for any dry material screening from 0.74mm-5mm., the largest particle size is 10mm.It is widely used in chemical, food, plastics, pharmaceuticals, metallurgy, glass, building materials, food, fertilizers, abrasives, ceramics and other industries.
1) Chemical industry: resin pigment, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2) Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material, slurry, etc.
3) Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4) Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper making liquid and waste water reclamation, etc.
5) Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6) Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc.
We can also have the design of a complete set of production line. Including crusher, belt conveyor, bucket elevator, vibrating screen, vibrating feeder (or armored belt feeder).
How could you choose suitable one? Please answer the following questions.
1. What's the materials to process?
2. What's the feature of the materials? Like density, moisture degree,input particle size and output particle size.
3. How many layers do you need ? And what's the screen mesh about each layer?
4. What's your capacity per hour?
5. What's material for the machine?Stainless steel or contact part stainless steel or carbon steel??
6. Other special requirement.