Trailer Mounted Grain and Seed Cleaning Plant
|FOB Unit Price:||US $17,200 US $15,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: DZL-40
- Capacity: 40t/H
- Mobile: Yes
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84371000
- Grain Scope: Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, etc
- Cleaning Rate: 99%
- Trademark: Dayu
- Origin: Xinxiang
A. Grain cleaner is designed to remove impurities e.g. large trash, stems, leaves, partially eaten, immature or broken seeds, dust, rice chaff and bran to ensure grain quality.
B. Apply To Maize, Soybeans, Wheat, Sunflower, Rice, Etc
C. Grain cleaner mainly consists of frame, bucket elevator, dust catcher, air-screen and vibrating screen.
D. Cleaning steps:
1. Aspiration channel---removes dust and other light particles.
2. Air-screen separator---uses a combination of air, gravity, and screens to separate grain based on size, shape, and density.
3. Vibrating screen--- removes fine and coarse impurities from cereals by sifting action.
E. Cleaning process:
1. Grain flows into dedusting bin from hopper by a bucket elevator;
2. A fan sucks out the relatively light sundries like dust, stive, rice chaff and bran, which will be collected by cyclone dust catcher;
3. Then grain flows onto a flat screen that is set at a slight incline and reciprocate mechanically, high density material move forward while low density material move backward;
4. Then grain flows onto a vibrating screen, large trash is removed as the seed fall through the holes in the first screen and onto a second screen; the second screen traps the seeds and moves them to a hopper as smaller trash falls through the holes.
|Matched power||Cleaning rate|
|3||30-40||11-15kw||Impurity 99%||Mouldy seed 80% above|