The laboratory vibrating screen of our company is widely used in food, medicine, metallurgy, building materials, food, chemical, cement, glass, ceramics, and papermaking industries. In a word, dry and wet materials screening, filtering. It have the advantage of smooth vibration, the vibration force big, stable performance, network speed, light weight, simple operation, easy maintenance, etc.
1. Mesh 3.5 to 400 meshes.
2. time can set 1 to 60 minutes
3.network layer to 8 layer
4.commodity: testing sieve
(1) you can replace rapidly network layer without any tool, using the network layer to 8 layer;
(2) the time can be setting under automatic control, can be set 1 to 60 minutes;
(3) It applicable to any powder, liquid and granular;
(4) screen powder does not float in the sky, spray liquid not disorderly, granule not jump;
(5) use mesh 3.5 mesh to 400 mesh.
Soil analysis --------- abrasive ------------ powder metallurgy
Coal electricity --------- mineral grain ----------- ceramics
Sand cement ----------- building chemical marine ----------scientific research
How to get a suitable machine?? Pls kindly provide the follow information:
1. What are the materials to process?
2. What's the feature of the materials? Like density, moisture degree,input particle size and output particle size.
3. How many layers do you need? And what's the screen mesh for each layer?
4. What's your capacity per hour?
5. What's material for the machine? Stainless steel or contact part stainless steel or carbon steel??
6. Other special requirement.
We can design the vibrating screen according to your requirement,
if you are interested in our products, pls contact wih me for more information.
|2||Screen size||mm||7mesh to 600mesh(2.5mm-0.025mm)|
|6||Rated speed||RPM|| 1400|
|9||wet weight||Kg||about 37kg|